10Amp 5V-30V DC Motor Driver (2 Channels)
Getting the motor to rotate is fairly easy, just connect the two terminals to power source and it will start spinning, that’s the beauty of DC brushed motor.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC (Rev2.0).
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double check the polarity before power up.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds) for each channel.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input (for PWM and DIR), compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Solid-state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequancy is same and input frequancy).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. ** Note this is not “RC PWM”
- 2 activation buttons for manual activation or fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5 to 25 (Rev 1.0) 5 to 30 (Rev 2.0)|
|Peak Current (A)||30 (10 seconds)|
|Continuous Current (A)||10|
|Arduino Shield||No- can be used with Wire connection|
|PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude)||Yes|
|RC Servo Signal||NO|
|others||No heat sink is required|
- 1 x MDD10A Rev2.0
- 1 x 2510 PCB connector – 5 ways female
- 5 x 2510 terminal pin