1CH Active H/L 5V OptoCoupler Relay Module
Relays are always good to have especially for electronics projects
Relays are always good to have especially for electronics projects. Relay itself offers two main benefits:
- Isolation of low voltage system against high voltage system, example 5VDC and 240VAC
- Allow electronics with low voltage to control high power load, example from Arduino to AC light bulb.
This is not an ordinary Relay breakout. It comes with 1(single) channel 5V activation relay, ready to control 250VAC at 10A. Extra isolation with opto-coupler at the front end of control, and the activation logic for relay is configureable via a mini jumper. In simple words, the relay can be configured as 5V(High) activation or 0V(Low) activation. This is the universal Relay breakout board and we like it.
This is ready breakout board with one (single) 5V activated relay, with 3 screw terminals for the relay (NO, NC, COM) and screw terminals for control signal from microcontroller such as Arduino. The control signal is opto-isolated, protected. It even comes with activation LED indicator for the relay. Easy to use and suitable for beginner, and of course student too.
If you need to control AC or high current, high voltage load, this will be the perfect board.
- 5V 1 channel relay module
- Configureable Activation Logic, High or Low, via mini jumper
- Maximum Current Rating: 10A
- Maximum Voltage Rating: AC 250V
- Can control various appliances with large current and high voltage
- Can be controlled directly by microcontroller such as Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP and ARM
- Build in an Opto-Isolator for extra isolation and protection to controller.
- A power indicator LED, Green
- Comes with an indicator LED
- Instructables: Arduino 2 channels relay, similar concept applied