Adafruit LIS3DH Triple-Axis Accelerometer (+-2g/4g/8g/16g)
Out of stock
The LIS3DH is a very popular low power triple-axis accelerometer. It’s low-cost, but has just about every ‘extra’ you’d want in an accelerometer:
- Three axis sensing, 10-bit precision
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable scaling
- Both I2C (2 possible addresses) and SPI interface options
- Interrupt output
- Multiple data rate options 1 Hz to 5Khz
- As low as 2uA current draw (just the chip itself, not including any supporting circuitry)
- Tap, Double-tap, orientation & freefall detection
- 3 additional ADC inputs you can read over I2C
To all that, we’ve also added:
- 3.3V regulator + level shifting, so you can safely use with any Arduino or microcontroller without the need for an external level shifter!
We’ve of course broken out all the pins to standard headers and added a voltage regulator and level shifting so allow you to use it with either 3.3V or 5V systems such as the Raspberry Pi + Feather series or Arduino Uno respectively.
Comes with a bit of 0.1″ standard header in case you want to use it with a breadboard or perfboard. Four mounting holes for easy attachment.