Type-C USB 5V 2A Battery Charging Discharging Boost Module
Type-C USB 5V 2A Battery Charging Discharging Boost Module is a great Step-up Module with 5V input,
Type-C USB 5V 2A Battery Charging Discharging Boost Module is a great Step-up Module with 5V input, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger. Useful for your USB charger projects and onboard USB device supply solutions.
- When the load current is less than 50mA continuously, the output will be turned off.
- It supports the external key, which is connected to the K point and the output negative pole. Short press to turn on the power display and turn on the 5V output. Two consecutive short presses will turn off the power display and turn off the 5V output.
- When the charging current drops to 100mA after reaching the final floating charging voltage, the charging cycle will be automatically terminated.
- When the battery voltage drops below 4.1V, the charging cycle starts again.
- When the battery voltage is lower than 2.8V, the battery will be precharged with a current of 180mA.
- The USB-a base welding position is provided on the back of the product, which can be installed manually.
- It supports discharging while charging.
|Input Voltage Range (V)||5~55.5|
|Charging cut-off voltage (V)||4.2/4.35 ± 5%|
|Boost output voltage(v)||5~5.15|
|Boost output voltage ripple(mV)||100|
|Boost output current(A)||2|
|Battery static current||less than 30uA|
- 1 x Type-C USB 5V 2A Step-Up Boost Converter with USB Charger