2 Way Quick Push Type Lock Electric Wire Connectors
- MATERIAL: The shell is made from high standard flame retardant engineering ABS plastic..
- WIRING: Wiring capacity from 0.5-2.5 square wire; TEMPERATURE: -40 to 150 degrees Celsius.
- FEATURES: Self Locking, Natural Spring Loaded Wire Clamp, Push Release, Pressure Opening Type Compression Lock, 2 Way Dual Direction Entry Level Connection Pins Inserts..
- HIGH QUALITY STEEL CLAMP: With high quality steel clamp pin of good elasticity and good conductive copper core, connectors can serve purpose well..
- EASY TO USE: Fast wire connection operation without drilling screw holes speeds up wiring process, quite convenient.
- Imported from India (Sizes & Specifications are based on the India Market).
Globomotive Electrical Quick Push Cable Connector – High Pressure
Resistant Splice Lock Wire Terminals Push Connector
These connectors are made from flame retardant insulation
materials, long service life, high temperature resistant,
corrosion resistant, high pressure resistant, high quality
products for your safety. You can use these connectors to connect
parts of motors, electrical control, power, household appliances,
lighting, machinery and other wire, saving time and trouble.
The shell is made from high standard flame retardant engineering
plastic, practical and long service life. With high quality steel
clamp pin of good elasticity and good conductive copper core,
connectors can serve purpose well. Fast wire connection operation
without drilling screw holes speeds up wiring process, quite
convenient. Connect live wire to the part with L sign, and
neutral wire to the part with N sign, sign is clearly visible.
There are 100 quick connectors and you can replace electrical
tape with these connectors.
* Material: ABS plastic, steel and copper
* Voltage: 220V
* Current: 10A
* Working Temperature: -40~150℃
* Wiring: 0.3-2.5mm2(stranded wire), 0.3-1.5mm2(solid wire)
* Size: 19.4 x 17.2 x 13.2mm / 0.76 x 0.67 x 0.51″
How To Use:
1. Press down and hold the end of a connector.
2. Plug a stripped wire head in to the connector.
3. Release the end to complete the connection.