Easy Pulse Plugin V1.0
Easy Pulse Plugin is an Arduino compatible and breadboard friendly pulse sensor based on the principle of photoplethysmography. It operates at both 3.3V and 5.0V power supply and can be easily plugged into Arduino Uno, chipKIT Uno32, or any other compatible boards for rapid prototyping. With a two-stage filtering and amplification on board, the output of Easy Pulse Plugin is a clean PPG waveform that can be fed to the A0 or A1 analog input pin of Arduino Uno through a user-configurable shunt jumper on board. There is a application example:
- Compatible with both 5.0V and 3.3V interface. Select the operational voltage by placing jumper JP1 on appropriate position.
- Nice and clean pulse waveform output
- On board potentiometer for controlling gain of the instrument amplifier (rotate CCW for increasing the gain)
- Output pulse signal can be routed to A0 or A1 pin through jumper JP2.
- Easily plugs into a breadboard, Arduino Uno, chipKIT Uno32 and other compatible platforms.
- LED power indicator (LD1)
- Heart rate sensors x 1
- Easy Pulse Plugin v1.0 x 1