IRF520 Power MOSFET
The IRF520 is a Power Mosfet with 9.2A collector current and 100V breakdown voltage
The IRF520 is a Power Mosfet with 9.2A collector current and 100V breakdown voltage. The mosfet has a low gate threshold voltage of 4V and hence commonly used with microcontrollers like Arduino for switching high current loads.
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||Source||Current flows out through Source|
|2||Gate||Controls the biasing of the MOSFET|
|3||Drain||Current flows in through Drain|
- N-Channel Power MOSFET
- Continuous Drain Current (ID): 9.2A
- Drain to Source Breakdown Voltage: 100V
- Drain Source Resistance (RDS) is 0.27 Ohms
- Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 4V (max)
- Rise time and fall time is 30nS and 20nS
- It is commonly used with Arduino, due to its low threshold voltage.
- Available in To-220 package