Lora RFM95 Shield-915MHZ-V1.1
The Lora Shield is a long range transceiver on a Arduino shield form factor and based on Open source library.The Lora Shield allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Frequency Range: 915 MHz
- Spreading Factor：6-12
- Effective Bitrate:.018-37.5 kbps
- Est. Sensitivity: -111 to -148 dBm
- Lora RFM95 Shield- 915MHZ x1