MAX30102 PPG Heart Rate and Oximeter Sensor
MAX30102 heart rate and blood oxygen sensor module integrates the Maxim MAX30102 chip and an MCU with heart rate and blood oxygen algorithm.
- The pressure may change when the finger is directly pressed down the sensor, which will affect the data output. So please try to fix the sensor on your finger.
- Wear the sensor on your finger and there is no difference in the direction of wearing.
- This product is not a professional medical instrument and should not be used as an auxiliary accessory in diagnosis and treatment
- Microcontroller with algorithm integrated
- Data can be read directly through the host computer
- Heart rate blood oxygen project
- Home heart rate oximeter
- Long-term heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring project
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Working Current: <15mA
- Communication Method: I2C/UART
- I2C Address: 0x57
- Serial Port Baud Rate: 9600
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃~85℃
- Product Size: 25.5×32mm/0.98×1.26inch