SIM900 GSM GPRS Module
- The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with Arduino and its clones.
- The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network.
- The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands).
- The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present onboard.
- Document Link:https://www.adrive.com/public/EEUBja/F000391.rar Connection to Raspberry Pi : https://www.adrive.com/public/hVzSU3/F000391%2002.rar