NodeMCU Lua V3 ESP8266
This is the famous NodeMCU which is based on ESP8266 WiFi SoC.
This is the famous NodeMCU which is based on ESP8266 WiFi SoC. This is version 3 and it is based on ESP-12E (An ESP8266 based WiFi module). NodeMCU is also an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT(Internet of Things) product within a few LUA script lines, and of course you can always program it with Arduino IDE.
- WiFi enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style
- Greatly speed up your IoT application developing process
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost
- Input Voltage:
- 3.3V via 3.3V pin
- 5.0V via Vin or USB
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna
- Schematic & PCB, Source Code, API Documents
- CH34X driver (Please ensure the board is plug in to computer USB port during driver installation)
- Getting Started with NodeMCU V3 by sho8c1rkut
- Getting Started with NodeMCU V3, Arduino ecosystem and PlatformIO IDE by Danila Loginov
- 1 x NodeMCU V3 board