NTC Thermistors Resistor
NTC thermistors are ethoxyline resin-enveloped thermistors in small size. Used for temperature measurement.
A thermistor is a resistance thermometer, or a resistor whose resistance is dependent on temperature. The term is a combination of “thermal” and “resistor”. It is made of metallic oxides, pressed into a bead, disk, or cylindrical shape and then encapsulated with an impermeable material such as epoxy or glass.
- NTC thermistors are ethoxyline resin-enveloped thermistors in small size. Used for temperature measurement.
- Thermistors are very useful in many applications, and they are light for use.
- NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) thermistors, their resistance drops as temperature increases.
- Have them in a circuit built to accommodate them, they will work very well and consistently.
- Widely used for air condition equipments, heating apparatus, electric thermometers, liquid level sensors, etc.
2k, 3k, 4.7k, 47k, 100k, 10k, 1k, 20k, 50k, 5k