Pro micro Atmega32U4 Compatible with Arduino
The Pro Micro is similar to the Pro Mini, except for the fact that it utilises the ATMega32U4.
The Pro Micro is similar to the Pro Mini, except for the fact that it utilises the ATMega32U4. Additionally, there is an on-board USB transceiver inside the 32U4, which removes the need for a bulky external USB interface. There is also a voltage regulator on-board which means it can accept up to 12V DC. Please bear in mind that if supplying unregulated power, you need to connect to “RAW”, not “VCC”.
The pro micro is available to two versions, 3.3V and 5V. This listing is for the 3.3V version:
Product Code: HCDVBD0024
Supply voltage (VCC): 3.3V
Supply voltage (RAW): 3.6V – 12V
Dimensions: 1.3 x 0.7″
• ATMega 32U4 running at 5V/16MHz or 3.3V/8MHz (depending on version)
• Supported under Arduino IDE
• On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
• 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
• 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
• Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections