The RELAYplate from Pi-Plates is the first dedicated relay board for the Raspberry Pi designed to meet the safety requirements of UL 60950
The RELAYplate from Pi-Plates is the first dedicated relay board for the Raspberry Pi designed to meet the safety requirements of UL 60950 while being capable of switching 120 volts AC. Each of the seven relays is UL rated to switch 1 amp at 120volts AC or 30 volts DC. And, like all Pi-Plates, you can stack these boards to increase your relay count to 56 using eight plates. The RELAYplate board is compatible with the DAQCplate and MOTORplate, allowing you to create the perfect stack of boards to control your project.
Pi-Plates are a family of stackable and interchangeable add-on circuit boards that allow you to interact with the outside world using your Raspberry Pi. Every Pi-Plate is designed to provide a robust set of features at minimal cost while using the fewest pins possible on the RPi header. Pi-Plates are mechanically and electrically compatible with all revisions of the Raspberry Pi with 40 pin headers (including the Pi 3 Model B and Pi Zero) and are designed to satisfy the needs of hobbyists, experimenters and professionals.
- Seven single-pole, single-throw relays
- Rated at 120 volts AC or 30 volts DC
- Currents up to 1 amp
- Convenient screwless terminal blocks
- Up to eight RELAYplates can be stacked together, providing 56 relays
- A single RELAYplate will run from the Raspberry Pi 5VDC supply
- Auxiliary power connectors provided for stacking multiple RELAYplates
- Includes programmable LED
- Seven LED annunciators provide visual relay status
- Designed to meet the stringent safety requirements of UL standard 60950