MAX30102 Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor Module I2C
Note: The header pin for the module is unsoldered (header pin is included). Please take EXTRA PRECAUTIONS while doing soldering works. We don’t want you to get burnt. 🙂
This is a small MAX30102 Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor Module for you to try!
The module is based on the MAX30102 chip and communicates via the I2C interface. MAX30102 is a complete system solution that facilitates the design process of mobile devices and wearable devices. The MAX30102 is integrated pulse oximetry and a heart-rate monitor module. It includes internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics with ambient light rejection.
The MAX30102 operates on a single 1.8V power supply and a separate 3.3V power supply for the internal LEDs. Communication is through a standard I2C-compatible interface. The module can be shut down through software with zero standby current, allowing the power rails to remain powered at all times
- Integrated cover glass for optimal, reliable performance
- Work with very low power consumption for mobile devices
- Programmable sample rate and LED current to save energy
- The ability to quickly transfer data
- High sampling rates
- Solid immunity to movement artifacts
- High SNR
- Power supply 3,3V-5V
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- 1 x MAX30102 Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor Module
- 1 x 5-pin straight header pin